Sweat Therapy Fitness Terms & Conditions
Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC Terms & Conditions
Your purchase of one or more work out sessions constitutes a contract between Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC and you. Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC, D/B/A K & A’S SWEAT THERAPY FITNESS STUDIO, is registered with the State of Florida as a Health Studio Facility – Registration Number HS10710. This contract constitutes the entire agreement between parties.
All customers and visitors to this website agree to comply with Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC's terms and conditions as expressed below. Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC’s terms and conditions ensure that all customers that use our facilities and services do so with regard to their rights and the rights of others, and in conformity with the requirements of Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC's procedures, rules, regulations, requirements, terms and conditions. Please be aware that Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC reserves the right to alter, change and modify its terms and conditions at any time, without prior written notice. Sweat Therapy Fitness is located in Tallahassee, Florida at 1122 Thomasville Road, Suite 5 & 10, 32303.
All workouts must be used within 30 days. Complimentary workouts have no expiration date. Series packages cannot be shared.
All Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC workout pricing is listed on the Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC Website: www.sweattherapyfitness.com. Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC will be glad to provide you a copy of our current workout prices per your request. You may also pickup a copy at the studio located at 1122 Thomasville Road, Units 5 and 10, Tallahassee, Florida, 32303.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Cash and Check.
In order to participate in a workout or special event, you must place a reservation by signing up for a username and password. If you are attending a special event, that series will be listed as well.
Late Workout Cancellations/No Show Penalties
Any client with a recurring, monthly series who cancel outside the time window described in the paragraph above or "no show" a reserved workout will be charged a $10 fee. Members with workout packages that have a specific count will forfeit the workout if they late cancel or no show.
By signing up, electronically or manually, for and/or attending indoor/outdoor cycling and other indoor/outdoor workouts, activities, charity events, special group rides and happenings at Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC, you hereby agree that there are certain inherent risks and dangers related to and involved with indoor/outdoor cycling and any/all other exercise workouts and activities offered by and relating to Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC. It is agreed and understood that there is a danger of injury when participating in indoor/outdoor cycling workouts as well as all other exercise workouts offered by Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in and having access to all workouts and facilities provided by Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, you hereby agree to:
(1) assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the classes and facilities
(2) waive, release and forever release and discharge, Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC's officers, agents, members, employees, representatives, and all others from any and all responsibility, claims, rights, causes of action and/or liability from injuries or damages to your person or property resulting from your participation in and use of the classes and facilities, and
(3) represent you have no medical or physical condition which would prevent you from attending classes and/or using the facilities at Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC.
(4) you further agree to avoid and will not participate in any activity on the premises or that is in any way associated with Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC that has any possibility of putting you in any physical or medical danger.
(5) by signing up and/or attending any workout, activities, charity events or programs, you are confirming that you have not been instructed by a physician not to do so. Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC, hereby advises individuals with chronic disabilities or conditions that they may be at risk when attending any workouts and/or using facilities, and are therefore advised against doing so. Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC also advises you that if, in the opinion of a Sweat Therapy Fitness staff member, you may be at physical risk or you may cause physical risk to others by attending any workout or activity or by using facilities belonging to Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC, we reserve the right to prevent you from participating in this activity or workout and where necessary from entering into Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC's facilities.
Consumer Protection Clauses
The following clauses are included in the contract for your protection:
A. The contract provides for penalty-free cancellation of the contract within 3 days, exclusive of holidays and weekends, of its making, upon the mailing or delivery of written notice to Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC, and refund upon such notice of all monies paid under the contract, except that Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC may retain an amount computed by dividing the number of complete days in the contract term or, if appropriate, the number of occasions health studio services are to be rendered into the total contract price and multiplying the result by the number of complete days that have passed since the making of the contract or, if appropriate, by the number of occasions that workout sessions have been rendered. A refund shall be issued within thirty (30) days after receipt of the notice or cancellation made within the 3-day provision.
B. The contract provides for the cancellation and refund of the contract if the contracting business location of Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC goes out of business, or moves its’ facilities more than five (5) driving miles from the business location designated in such contract and fails to provide, within thirty (30) days, a facility of equal quality located within five (5) driving miles of the business location designated in such contract at no additional cost of the buyer.
C. The contract provides that notice of intent to cancel by the buyer shall be given in writing to Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC. The notice of cancellation from the consumer terminates automatically the consumer’s obligation to any entity to whom Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC has subrogated or assigned the consumer’s contract. If Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC wishes to enforce the contract after receipt of the notice, it may request the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (DACS) to determine the sufficiency of the notice.
D. The contract provides that if DACS determines that a refund is due the buyer, the refund shall be an amount computed by dividing the contract price by the number of weeks in the contract term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks remaining in the contract term. The business location of Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC shall not be deemed out of business when temporarily closed for repair and renovation of the premises:
1. Upon sale, for not more than fourteen (14) consecutive days; or
2. During ownership, for not more than seven (7) consecutive days and not more than two (2) periods of seven (7) consecutive days in any calendar year. A refund shall be issued within 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation made pursuant to this paragraph.
E. The buyer is advised to contact DACS for information within sixty (60) days should Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC go out of business.
F. The contract provides for the cancellation of the contract if the buyer dies or becomes physically unable to avail himself or herself of a substantial portion of those services which the buyer used from the commencement of the contract until the time of disability, with refund of funds paid or accepted in payment of the contract in an amount computed by dividing the contract price by the number of weeks remaining in the contract term and multiplying the result by the number of weeks remaining in the contract term. The contract may require a buyer or the buyer’s estate seeking relief under this paragraph to provide proof of disability or death. A physical disability sufficient to warrant cancellation of the contract by the buyer is established if the buyer furnishes to Sweat Therapy Fitness, LLC a certification of such disability by a physician licensed under Chapter 458, 459, 460, or Chapter 461 provided the diagnosis or treatment is within the physician’s scope of practice. A refund shall be issued within 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation made pursuant to this paragraph.
G. The initial contract will not be for a period in excess of thirty (30) days. All sessions must be used within thirty (30) days. Renewal contracts may not be executed and the fee therefore paid until the preceding contract expires.
H. If Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC requires a buyer to furnish identification upon entry to the facility and as a condition of using the services of the health studio, Sweat Therapy Fitness Studio, LLC shall provide the buyer with the means of such identification.
I. SHOULD YOU (THE BUYER) CHOOSE TO PAY FOR MORE THAN 1 MONTH OF THE AGREEMENT IN ADVANCE BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR FUTURE SERVICES AND MAY BE RISKING LOSS OF YOUR MONEY IN THE EVENT THIS HEALTH STUDIO AND/OR THIS BUSINESS LOCATION CEASES TO OPERATE. THIS HEALTH STUDIO IS NOT REQUIRED BY FLORIDA LAW TO PROVIDE ANY SECURITY, AND THERE MAY NOT BE OTHER PROTECTIONS PROVIDED TO YOU SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY IN ADVANCE.