Commit To Get Fit (CTGF) Next Session Starts May, 17
Join Sweat Therapy Fitness Owner/ Founder Kim Bibeau for a six-week accountability program designed to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle. A proven program, Commit To Get Fit brings together like-minded individuals in an inspiring team atmosphere to produce real results through hard work, camaraderie and accountability.
- Kick-off session with baseline weight and measurement assessment and group workout
- 18 total 45 minute group workouts (6-weeks)
- Nutritional tracking worksheets
- Weekly "Sweat Chat" accountability meetings to discuss fitness hurdles and nutritional challenges
- Weight and measurement assessment upon program completion
Next session starts Wednesday, May 17
If you're unable to make one of the scheduled workouts and let the Sweat Therapy team know in advance, you can replace the workout with any group fitness class offered at Sweat Therapy Fitness within the current CTGF six-week program timeframe.
Visit our Purchase Workouts page and select "CTGF, Starting May 17"
For additional information or questions, please contact Kim Bibeau at email@example.com
Watch Video Below For A Sneek Peek of Commit To Get Fit